Saturday 29 September 2012

im realized

30th september 2012 - 1.00pm 

Assalamualaikum...
 dis is my first entry..its all about sharing my experience..eventhough its hard, sweet o sour..i'll share wif u guys out there..n thanks because u are the first to read my entry...

some introducing about me..im a female (of cause)..didn't married (yet, hopefully in 2013, ameennn)...im muslim (n proud to tell the world)..my full time job as a techer o at my school we call it 'lausher' because im teaching at chinese school in penang..n my part time (n new job to me ) is become HERBALIFE INDEPENDENT DISTRIBUTOR...it sounds great..

enough to tell bout me...

the first thing i want to share is about the disillusionment of being a 'fluffy' girl before..untill i reached the solution around mac 2012..
dis is me during my dinner at university..

at first, i dun bother about health (seriously) o even my weight...but the problem rise when i want to buy new garments especially fashionable n up to date blouse o even t-shirt..huhu..its always not fulfilled my wish due to my size..even it is not so 'fluffy' but deep in my heart i know something need to be done..

when i was 13, i still remembered my lovely dad having problems with his heart..due to high cholesterol (i dun no the right terms in medic) n i stiil didnt know it is important to care about health??? (im juz 13 at da time) my dad admitted about 2 weeks including in CCU wards..n i juz crying dunno wat to do..left the problems to my mummy...

that is my dad's first n last time admitted at hospital..time passing by n my dad recovered (but not 100%) still have to depends on the medicine giving by hospital..now im realized that health is wealth..

is u r the richest man on the planet, could u do anything u want despite your are unhealthy?? climbing mountain?still have to gain stamina..having tea in las vegas??if u cant even touch the cup due to your health problem?could it be??? the solution is back to your sense..




2 comments:

  1. perghhhhhh beb..terbaikkk...dah la turun berat secara sihat..dapat berat badan ideal, BONUS kulit muka pun lawa....Tahniah beb..superb sgt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...everybody can get bonus...not only shaping ur body, but also glowing skin n of course earn extra income...

    ReplyDelete